Thursday, January 05, 2012

6 Months Pregnant...

I thought it was about time for another pregnancy photo! Only 3 more months to go! Although I do feel rather large when I look in the mirror, I really don't think about my big tummy too much. ;) I'm much to busy taking care of three other little blessings!

Pregnancy-wise though I feel amazing...best so far - and I am convinced it is due to the GAPS diet that I am following. My energy level has been great - I'd say almost equal to what it is when I'm not pregnant! On all other levels the pregnancy has been good too - basically no "symptoms."

In other "news", Tate is, of course, hoping for a baby brother. :) He'd LOVE someone to share his bedroom with...and even if they will be 6 years apart, I do think it would be special for him to have a brother! Emily & Jenna have no opinion...but Emily prays almost every night that the baby would be safe and healthy - very cute. :)

Ok...off to make snack for the kids!

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

Congrats you look AMAZING Andrea!!!

Stacey said...

Yay, finally a picture of your cute belly! You look great ;)

Drea said...

you always look tiny IMO :) congrats again.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 :: Image Credit by Cliona

Back to TOP