Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spray it or Scrub it??

I'd venture to say that almost all my readers are aware of the fact that we are HUGE fans of cloth diapers. :) In fact, ever since having my 2nd baby we have been using cloth diapers more than ever! I bought a bag of disposables...just in case...before Emily was born and I think we might have used about 5 diapers out of it so far. At this rate that bag will last for many more babies! haha! But, even though I am a fan of cloth diapers, I must admit...the poopy diapers are not very exciting or fun. I've tried a variety of things to make the cleaning of these dirty cloth diapers easier and although some of my ideas were helpful, none of them worked the wonders that I was hoping for. BathroomSprayers.com recently sent us a hand held bathroom sprayer to help with our messy diapers. And I will not hesitate at all to tell that THIS is what I've been looking for! It is soooo nice. VERY easy to use, it is attached right to the toilet and neatly clipped in place on the wall ready to be used at any time, and best of all - it works wonders! The bathroom sprayer has more than enough pressure to get rid of ANY of that unwanted ickyness that is stuck to our cloth diapers...and it literally takes a few seconds to get the job done. We LOVE it! :)

BathroomSprayer.com has a great selection of quality hand sprayer kits. Provided that you have a standard 1/2 inch toilet line, each kit comes with everything you need to quickly install a bathroom sprayer...no plumbers required! As you can see, my husband and his very helpful (and cute! haha) 2 year old assistant easily installed our bathroom sprayer! And when my 2 hard-working boys did run into a small problem, BathroomSprayers.com responded to our email and solved it for us - their customer service is great!

BathroomSprayer.com has our health and best interests in mind as well! Their sprayers are made of high quality ABS-Antibacterial Nano Technology plastic and the reinforced flexible hose and chrome finished T-Valve are all ISO Quality Certified and built to last. We are very pleased with our bathroom sprayer and would recommend it to any cloth diapering family!

BUY IT!
BathroomSprayers.com has affordable prices and high quality products. Do you know of any mom who's thinking of cloth diapering? Or who IS cloth diapering? I'd say this would be the perfect gift for a busy mom...it's useful, practical, and gets the job done quickly and easily. You can't ask for any more than that!

9 comments:

Shanilie said...

Oh neat! I think something like that would really come in handy.

Jessie said...

Hubs made us one when we started cd'ing Piper (seems so long ago that she was in dipes). You will love your new sprayer - I guarantee it!

Danielle said...

my husband tried to make us one but it kept leaking. this is def. on my wish list.

Missy said...

someone recommended one of these types of things to me when we were CD'ing. We are not CD'ing any more, but if I start up again with future babies I would definitely invest in one!

Jenny said...

Thanks for stopping by.. AND I couldn't live without our bathroom sprayer! It definitely makes cloth diapering MUCH easier!!
Your family is adorable!!

Andrea said...

I've been considering this for sometime. I'm glad to hear yet another good review on it. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi. Is it just cold water? I received mine today and can't figure out how you mix hot and cold water. I really don't want cold only. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Yes I wonder too: Is it inly cold water?

Anonymous said...

I can see how it would be great for CDing but for bidet
use it looks like only cold water -- brrr~

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 :: Image Credit by Cliona

Back to TOP